- Uninstall Instruction
Xfire ReviewXfire makes online gaming easy.
- See when your friends are online & what game they're playing
- See where they're playing and join them with one click
- See what games the friends of your friends are playing
- Receive IM's without disrupting your game
- Provides a powerful server browser.
- Provides a powerful file download system.
- Provides built-in stats tracking.
- Provides miniprofiles.
- Over 1000 Games supported
What's New in version 1.101.35044:
- Added a new theme to the Shadow skin to match the old default skin's colors.
- Added a web search box to the bottom of the main window infoview.
- Added game server info to Call of Duty: World at War.
- Further improvements to the live video system will launch on the web site during the first week of December.
Xfire is a product developed by Xfire. This site is not directly affiliated with Xfire. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
How to uninstall Xfire?
How do I uninstall Xfire in Windows 10 / Windows 7 / Windows 8?
How do I uninstall Xfire in Windows 10?
How do I uninstall Xfire in Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000?
Last Updated: 2021-05-17
File size: 15.58M
Downloads: 388 850
Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista